SSC announced that soon the process of bidding for selection of new vendor for conducting SSC Exam will start. you can read the whole information from points made by SSC, below. And one more thing, if you want to prepare for SSC CGL Quant for scoring above 95% marks, you can search e1 coaching center on YouTube.
Bidders may please note that the Commercial Bids against the RFP for identification of Service Provider(s) for the conduct of computer-based examinations, will be opened at the venue and time mentioned below:-
1. Commercial bids will be opened on Monday, the 19th November, 2018 at 11.00 AM.
2. The venue for the opening of the Commercial Bids shall be the Mini Conference Room, 4th Floor, SSC, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
3. Only one representative from each bidding firm shall be allowed to participate in the said event.
4. The representative of each bidding firm shall sign on the attendance register.
5. The proceedings of the entire opening of Commercial Bids will be video recorded.
6. No representative from any bidding firm shall carry any electronic device(s) including mobiles / smart phones / pagers / smart tabs or any internet enabled devices at the venue where the Commercial bids will be opened i.e. Mini Conference Room 4th Floor, SSC, New Delhi.
7. In the event of any dispute(s) in the Bid process, which cannot be resolved mutually, the venue for dispute resolution shall be within the jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
8. Date / time / venue for the opening of the Commercial bids, as stated above, is subject to changes at the discretion of the Commission, without issuance of any prior notice or furnishing any reasons thereof.
Share with friends: